Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh my God! something is just killing me. . .  it's like a guilt but more depressing and . . . I don't know. something towards the human being or just                  me. I don't know . . . can't really figure out what it is. a weird feeling, a fear.
you like someone so very much and in a particular way and you feel like it's mutual but they just don't act like it. you don't know if she isn't feeling that way about you or just afraid to show it or . . . I don't know and I don't know how should i act upon it. should I continue showing my feelings or it'd just freak her out ... or make me look desperate (well I am, a little.) and no one likes a stalker.
I'm so confused, I so very badly want to take this relationship to a next level and what if she wants to be just friends?  just friends is not enough for me anymore and yet I don't wanna loose it.
and what if I'm wrong . . .? huh...?  what if I should remain just a friend? I mean I can't force other people to do what I want.
Oh my God! I am dying and making no sense I guess.
what should I do?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment